Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Oh, The Places You'll Go!!!

 Cyndi's Senior portrait
 Cyndi's cap and gown portrait minus her Honor sash that hadn't come in yet.
 My brother and sister in law with the high school graduate. Travis, Cyndi's boyfriend is at far right.
Kendra getting some love and attention from her big cousin.
My brother's sweet and gorgeous girls!

Congratulations to my sweet baby niece who is now a high school graduate. She finished high school with straight A's, a 4.3 grade point average and as a member of the National Honor Society and a NC Scholar. I am so proud of her..not just of her accomplishments but of the sweet,kind and loving person she has grown up to be. I am so lucky to be her "Aint Daybee" as she used to call me! And I will ALWAYS be "Aint Daybee" ! Oh, the places you'll go my sweet girl!! Your life has just begun--I'm so glad to be a part of it!! Now, let's go shopping for your dorm room!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment